15 Jan 2020
Pharmacology and Toxiology
1. National seminar on Pharmacy & Health care: Traditional Knowledge To Modern Techniques. “Carica Papaya As Natural Source Of Potential Dengue Antiviral.” Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University.
2. “Traditional medicine such as leaf extract of papaya has antiviral activity against Dengue.” Hiralal Mazumdar Memorial College for Women (Govt.)
1. Boosting Immunity with Nutrition against Covid-19.
2. “Immunomodulation through ayurveda”.
3. “A year into Pandemic: Current status of COVID-19 Vaccine development”.
4. “Covid-19 vaccination: Myths and Facts”.
5. “Online Coding class”.
7. “Modern Era On Career In Pharmacy And Drug Discovery & Development”.
8. “Guidance on Quality Assurance”.
9. “Scope of Pharmacy Profession Beyond Health Care”.
10. “Journey of a successful entrepreneur.
11. “Online Inauguration Program of Digital Library”.
12. “2-D Glucose: A Ray of hope for Covid-19”.
13. “Stereo-chemical aspects in drug action: Navigating an exploration of chiral auxiliary in stereo-selective synthesis”.
14. “Interactive session on AI, Data Science, Big Data Analytics”.
15. “Common Clinical Problems of ENT”.
16. “Vaccine Development Process”.
17. “Regulatory Dossier Preparation and Submission”.
18. “Environmental Justice-Is it a doomed Indian Fantasy?”.
19. “Covid-19 Pandemic and our coexistence”.
1. “Pharmaceutical Intelligence- Current challenges and future directions of covid-19”.
2. “Modern approach to combat against cancer & diabetes”.
|1.||National conference on “Recent scenario, Challenges & Future perspective of Drug Discovery & Smart Delivery System Development” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 6th April, 2019.|
|2.||National conference on “Recent trends in drug discovery and development” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 4th November, 2017.|
|3.||National conference on “Pharma innovations and regulatory considerations” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 4th September, 2016.|
|4.||AICTE sponsored National conference on “Complex diseases, novel therapeutics and delivery challenges” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 23-24th January, 2014.|
|5.||National conference on “Strategies to combat diseases threatening the Nation’s Health” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 5th September, 2013.|
|6.||AICTE sponsored National conference on “Biopolymers, Bioactive agents and Delivery Strategies” held and organised by Gupta College of Technological Sciences, Asansol, India on 7-8th January, 2012.|
|1.||One-week Faculty development programme on “Behavioral Remodeling with mentoring Pedagogy and Need of Mental Health Sessions for Classroom Delivery of Teachers jointly organised by E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati in association with Dr. B. C Roy Polytechnic, Durgapur organised at Dr. B. C Roy Polytechnic, Durgapur from 08-01-2020 -12-01-2020.|
No Data Available